Our Service enables Employers looking to fill open jobs to research and contact potential candidates (Prospective Employees) for those jobs. If you do not want your personal information to be included as part of our Service, you may opt out by contacting us. However, we may retain your personal information even after you have opted out, so we can keep a record of and process your opt-out and/or if retention is necessary to comply with legal obligations, regulatory requirements, or to prevent fraud or abuse.
- YOUR CONTACT AND PROFILE INFORMATION To the extent permitted by law, Monikl, its affiliates, and/or its designated third party partners, may also use your contact information to send you push notifications or alerts; create an account; send you information about Monikl; and send you promotional material or advertisements. Monikl may use demographic and/or profile data to tailor your experience on Monikl, show you content that Monikl thinks will interest you. Your personal information gets placed on Monikl when you log into Monikl via other media or websites for the first time or upload content. By accessing Monikl, you are making all your personal and employment information on other media sites that is transmitted or provided to Monikl available to third parties who may be interested in you as an employee or employer. If you do not want your personal information posted on Monikl, you should not log in to Monikl or upload your information. Monikl reserves the right to charge third parties a fee for accessing your information as part of Monikl’s services.
- PAYMENT INFORMATION All payment information of any nature is secure and held in strict confidentiality and will only be used for the purpose of processing payments. Monikl will not use payment information in an unauthorized way or give this information to any unauthorized third party.
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION If we buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses, your information related to the Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. Monikl will disclose your information where it believes it is required to do so by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms and Conditions or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Monikl, our users or others.
- HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION Information collected through the Service will be stored and processed in the United States. Monikl cares about the security of your information, and provides reasonable security safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alterations or your personal information under our control. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Monikl, at all times. However, Monikl cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Monikl or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third party sites and services that you add to the Monikl Service, such as social networks. Monikl is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Monikl will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information seems likely to have been compromised, and take other steps in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION You have a choice whether or not to use Monikl Services. By accessing Monikl, you are specifically consenting to the use of any personal information you provided to Monikl as set forth herein and in the Terms and Conditions Agreement. You are also consenting to submissions of information you provide to potential employers. You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. You may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, contact us.
- MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 Monikl does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18. The Service and its content are not directed at anyone under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from someone under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
- HOW TO CONTACT US Please contact us if you have any questions about the information Monikl may have collected about you.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact us here.