If you have lived, you have at one point or another been a member of a rewards or referral program. Inboxes are flooded with point spending reminders, wallets explode with all manner of punchable, swipeable cards and relationships are strained by unique signup codes and the promises of a free gift.
Should scientists ever reach the limit of their research and begin scraping the bottom of the barrel they might discover that, like a gift card for a housewares store, millions of rewards and incentives are wasted every year. This would inevitably lead to a question more frightening than “Is there life after death?” or “Are we alone in the universe?” and it’s this: Do people hate free stuff?
The downfall of referral programs, rewards points and all manner of user incentives are endless requirements and valueless rewards. No customer wants to spend months collecting rewards points at $10 minimum purchases to get a free small coffee.
Monikl was created to change the way people find work. As our abilities to match job seekers and employers grow, we aim to take on every level of as many industries as possible. After all, if we’re going to change the way people find work, we need as many people as we can get. Enter: the Monikl referral program.
As we tackle one goliath of a challenge we decided to add in another, a rewards program that actually rewards you.
The Monikl referral program is for everybody, whether they’re a job seeker or company. By helping your friends find a job or hire an employee, you get a share of the success.
How it works:
- Go to the PROMOTIONS tab in your Monikl profile.
- Have friends sign up using that link, or enter your code when they register.
- Start collecting your rewards.
What’s up for grabs:
- If a referred friend or co-worker is hired through Monikl, you’ll receive a finder’s fee once the Monikl Guarantee period is over equivalent to 1% of their first-year salary.
- If a referred company makes a hire through Monikl, you’ll receive a finder’s fee of 2.5% of their first-year’s salary. Any additional hires the company makes you will receive a residual of 0.5% of the first year’s salary as a commission.
The fine print:
- Only applicable for direct hires, this excludes temp, contract and gig hires.
- Any attempt to take advantage of the program will void the commission.
- This promotion is valid until discontinued at our discretion.
Want to stay informed? Sign up for our newsletter.